(Beneficiary age 0-2)
The Age-Based Aggressive Investment Option invests in the following mix of equity, real estate, fixed income, and/or money market funds allocated based on the current age of the Beneficiary. The Age-Based Investment Options adjust over time so that as the Beneficiary nears college age each Age-Based Investment Option’s allocation between equity, real estate, fixed income, and money market funds becomes more conservative relative to the allocation in earlier years.
- Vanguard Total International Stock Index Fund 29%
- Vanguard Total Stock Market Index Fund 27%
- T. Rowe Price Large-Cap Growth Fund 15%
- Vanguard Equity-Income Fund 15%
- Vanguard Real Estate Index Fund 6%
- DFA U.S. Small Cap Value Portfolio 4%
- Vanguard Explorer Fund 4%
Looking for something specific?