(Beneficiary age 11-12)
The Age-Based Aggressive Investment Option invests in the following mix of equity, real estate, fixed income, and/or money market funds allocated based on the current age of the Beneficiary. The Age-Based Investment Options adjust over time so that as the Beneficiary nears college age each Age-Based Investment Option’s allocation between equity, real estate, fixed income, and money market funds becomes more conservative relative to the allocation in earlier years.
- Vanguard Total International Stock Index Fund 16%
- Vanguard Total Stock Market Index Fund 16%
- MetWest Total Return Bond Fund 12%
- Vanguard Total Bond Market Index Fund 12%
- T. Rowe Price Large-Cap Growth Fund 9%
- Vanguard Equity-Income Fund 9%
- Vanguard Short-Term Bond Index Fund 9%
- DFA World ex-U.S. Government Fixed Income Fund 5%
- Vanguard Real Estate Index Fund 4%
- DFA U.S. Small Cap Value Portfolio 3%
- Vanguard Explorer Fund 3%
- Vanguard Short-Term Inflation-Protected Securities Index Fund 2%
Looking for something specific?