Age-Based Index Aggressive (Beneficiary age 6-8)
The Age-Based Index Aggressive Investment Option invests in the following mix of equity, real estate, fixed income, and/or money market funds allocated based on the current age of the Beneficiary. The Age-Based Investment Options adjust over time so that as the Beneficiary nears college age each Age-Based Investment Option’s allocation between equity, real estate, fixed income, and money market funds becomes more conservative relative to the allocation in earlier years.
- Vanguard Total Stock Market Index Fund 53%
- Vanguard Total International Stock Index Fund 22%
- Vanguard Total Bond Market Index Fund 13%
- Vanguard Real Estate Index Fund 5%
- Vanguard Short-Term Bond Index Fund 4%
- Vanguard Total International Bond Index Fund 3%
Looking for something specific?