- 529 Basics
- NEST 529 Features
- Tax Benefits
- Cost of College
- Low-Income Matching Scholarship Program
Age-Based Index Conservative
(Beneficiary age 17-18)
The Age-Based Index Conservative Investment Option invests in the following mix of equity, real estate, fixed income, and/or money market funds allocated based on the current age of the Beneficiary. The Age-Based Investment Options adjust over time so that as the Beneficiary nears college age each Age-Based Investment Option’s allocation between equity, real estate, fixed income, and money market funds becomes more conservative relative to the allocation in earlier years.
- Vanguard Federal Money Market Fund 50%
- Vanguard Short-Term Bond Index Fund 20%
- Vanguard Short-Term Inflation-Protected Securities Index Fund 15%
- Vanguard Total Bond Market Index Fund 15%
Looking for something specific?