Age-Based Moderate (Beneficiary age 15-16)
The Age-Based Moderate Investment Option invests in the following mix of equity, real estate, fixed income, and/or money market funds allocated based on the current age of the Beneficiary. The Age-Based Investment Options adjust over time so that as the Beneficiary nears college age each Age-Based Investment Option’s allocation between equity, real estate, fixed income, and money market funds becomes more conservative relative to the allocation in earlier years.
- Vanguard Short-Term Bond Index Fund 22%
- MetWest Total Return Bond Fund 15%
- Vanguard Total Bond Market Index Fund 15%
- Vanguard Short-Term Inflation-Protected Securities Index Fund 13%
- Vanguard Total Stock Market Index Fund 9%
- Vanguard Total International Stock Index Fund 7%
- DFA World ex-U.S. Government Fixed Income Fund 5%
- T. Rowe Price Large-Cap Growth Fund 5%
- Vanguard Equity-Income Fund 5%
- Vanguard Real Estate Index Fund 2%
- DFA U.S. Small Cap Value Portfolio 1%
- Vanguard Explorer Fund 1%
Looking for something specific?