The Balanced Static Investment Option invests in a combination of equity, fixed income, real estate, and money market investments in order to seek long-term growth with the potential to earn income. This portfolio has a target allocation of 34% domestic equity, 13% international equity, 3% real estate, and 50% fixed income.
- Vanguard Total Bond Market Index Fund 15%
- MetWest Total Return Bond Fund 14%
- Vanguard Total Stock Market Index Fund 14%
- Vanguard Total International Stock Index Fund 13%
- Vanguard Short-Term Bond Index Fund 11%
- T. Rowe Price Large-Cap Growth Fund 8%
- Vanguard Equity-Income Fund 8%
- DFA World ex-U.S. Government Fixed Income Fund 6%
- Vanguard Short-Term Inflation-Protected Securities Index Fund 4%
- Vanguard Real Estate Index Fund 3%
- DFA U.S. Small Cap Value Portfolio 2%
- Vanguard Explorer Fund 2%
Looking for something specific?