The Conservative Static Investment Option invests in a combination of fixed income, money market, and equity investments in order to seek income with the potential for low to moderate long-term growth. This portfolio has a target allocation of 71% fixed income, 9% money market, 14% domestic equity, 4% international equity, and 2% real estate.
- Vanguard Short-Term Bond Index Fund 25%
- MetWest Total Return Bond Fund 15%
- Vanguard Total Bond Market Index Fund 15%
- Vanguard Short-Term Inflation-Protected Securities Index Fund 11%
- Vanguard Federal Money Market Fund 9%
- Vanguard Total Stock Market Index Fund 6%
- DFA World ex-U.S. Government Fixed Income Fund 5%
- Vanguard Total International Stock Index Fund 4%
- T. Rowe Price Large-Cap Growth Fund 3%
- Vanguard Equity-Income Fund 3%
- Vanguard Real Estate Index Fund 2%
- DFA U.S. Small Cap Value Portfolio 1%
- Vanguard Explorer Fund 1%
Looking for something specific?