The Growth Static Investment Option invests in a combination of equity, fixed income and real estate investments in order to seek long-term growth with the potential to earn low to moderate income. This portfolio has a target allocation of 53% domestic equity, 22% international equity, 5% real estate, and 20% fixed income.
- Vanguard Total International Stock Index Fund 22%
- Vanguard Total Stock Market Index Fund 21%
- T. Rowe Price Large-Cap Growth Fund 13%
- Vanguard Equity-Income Fund 13%
- Vanguard Total Bond Market Index Fund 7%
- MetWest Total Return Bond Fund 6%
- Vanguard Real Estate Index Fund 5%
- Vanguard Short-Term Bond Index Fund 4%
- DFA U.S. Small Cap Value Portfolio 3%
- DFA World ex-U.S. Government Fixed Income Fund 3%
- Vanguard Explorer Fund 3%
Looking for something specific?